There has been a lot of anticipation of Ninja Forms THREE and the number one question we get is, “When will it be released?”
What if I told you that Ninja Forms THREE is already live and in the wild? In fact, you may have the code base in your current WordPress install at this very moment. For a detailed explanation of how we’re release THREE to the world check out this article. It explains our slow roll out and who can get access automatically when certain conditions are met.
Get Ninja Forms THREE NOW!
We wouldn’t be good ninjas if we didn’t add a way to cheat the system and get access to Ninja Form THREE today. There are still some conditions so that we can make sure your Ninja Forms install functions properly, but technically you could be using Ninja Forms THREE at this very moment.
- Make sure you are on the latest version of Ninja Forms.
- Make sure you only have 3.0 version Ninja Forms add-ons installed, OR no add-ons at all.
If all is well you will see a notice to update in your dashboard to 3.0. Read and follow the instructions to convert your forms to the new 3.0 code base. If you do NOT see that notice, then it means you have a Ninja Forms addon that is not yet 3.0 compatible.
That’s it! You should now be using Ninja Forms THREE.
A couple things to keep in mind
- This is a Release Candidate. While it has been fully tested, there may be some issues we have yet to encounter. If this scares you, don’t upgrade.
- We want your feedback. Fill out a support ticket if you find anything out of the ordinary or if you discover a bug. We are updating the plugin very rapidly and your feedback will help us get this 3.0 version out sooner rather than later.
- Extension versions lower than 3.0 will prevent you from executing the above steps, and will not activate on your site once you switch to 3.0 until the extensions are updated.
We hope you enjoy Ninja Forms THREE and we look forward to hearing your experiences. Enjoy!